B-boy poppin + Broken Toe BMX vid + Womit

A massive blog entry with random good stuff.

Dave Milkin
Went to an awesome Bboy event organized by the local Groovy G's ( check it !)last week where my friend Dave won a 2 on 2 battle. Was a good night, its always awesome to support and see wicked local talents. Check it out on my newly created youtube account, which i hate.
(Dave aka Milk is the dancer in black shirt)




Broken Toe
Also check out my friend Francois ( currently in Belgium ) in a "BrokenToe" bmx video we did together a while back. It was when i still had my bike and was calling myself a bmxer...

Second video is in production, i have to finish it soon, for he is threatening he will quit bmxing.
enjoy !


VOMIT
And lastly check out this dude's art. There is some goodness in there. I own one of his shirts ( future relic- Monkey see Monkey do ). check it !















© Kenyon Bajus 2006

Comments

Popular Posts