FRANCE IN VASHO

sososo
yes, i am liking it here, cheese is good, food is excellent, people are nice, girlfriend still likes me.

i think we are gonna be going to paris tomorrow, then check out Prague maybe, then we go to see Aneccie animation festival, and by the july the 12 we will be in Boneval village.
I start working in june, so i have some time to think, explore and write some things for my grad film.

Iam not sure if i will be able to come to the internet for next 2 months, so i thought i would post some pictures for you guys to see. I think 190 pics should be fine for a little while.

Aright. go click on the images below to get to the gallery.
all the best,

v.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like fun, hope you're enjoying your trip.
Anonymous said…
HEy MAMA!
your photos looks AWSOME!
I SO WISH I was there!

WE(turtle man, pot head, and koala) all miss you very much.

We had our first meeting, and I came up with different idea.
I might have to ask you a favor.

Remember you telling us about your cousin who unscrews everything?

may I borrow him as a character development?

I hope you the rest of your trip in France to be the BEST, can't wait to see more beautiful photos!@!!

Popular Posts