Grad film progress photo


Here is the puppet in making. The armaturre is from Lego bionicle toy which is ridicolous, but works extremely well with armature.The head is from plaster sheets. I made lots of little heads so i can test and make different models.







A line of heads manufactured by Vasho INC.






Dolly for my stop motion camera build by my dad. Its pretty heavy duty, i think it'll be sweet to animate with.



And here is a link to a photo gallery of my shoot i did with my friends.This is a live pixilation section in my grad film and will be composited into a 3d layered environment in After Effects or Shake.
It was all shot on Nikon D50 and D70 in HD resolution. Keeying is extra easy since the colours are so amazing and vibrant.
I will be editing in March.


<<< click image to see the gallery


enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts